We all love Pandora. That’s a known fact. It’s better than its competition. We all know that. The problem being, we listen to it so much that we run out of time. Anybody have that happen to them? It happens to me all the time.
There are a couple options, and more I’m sure, but I wanted to tell you about one option that I thought of to extend my Pandora time.
How to Hack Pandora for more time
1. The first thing you need to do is clear your flash cookies. Flash cookies are the sneaky way that flash developers use to store personal data on the user’s computer. These cookies are similar to normal browser cookies except that flash cookies are harder to get rid of. So to remove these flash cookies, you just have to go to Adobe’s website and click on the “delete all sites” button. For more ways to remove flash cookies, please visit Michael Barton’s blog. He wrote a nice article on the subject matter.
2. Clear your browser cookies. If you don’t know how to clear your browser cookies then this article isn’t really going to help you much. Everyone that uses a browser should know what browser cookies are. Go ahead and Google it and come back here for the next steps.
3. Restart your browser. This is just for your protection.
4. Next, you’re going to have to register another email with Pandora. There are plenty of free ways to get emails these days. I prefer GMail, so go head over there and set yourself up with a new email. Once you’re down with that you can…
5. Finally, you need to re-register your newly created email address with Pandora. This gives you another 40 hours of music a month.
You’re now able to listen to 80 hours of music a month. If you want more, just repeat the preceded steps. You might not have to clear your cookies each-and-every time, but you will have to clear your cookies when you let your time run out. Hope this helps you out. Thanks for reading my blog!